Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When will marijuana have a change in federal legal status?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hamachi12, Jan 20, 2015.

1. I'm a medical patient, yet i still feel that I'm not really protected. When will there be change on a federal level? Please provide credible articles. Not "In a few months, man" or anything like that. 

2. #2 Messiah Decoy, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    I don't think Obama will do it. He probably doesn't want that to be his legacy as the first black president.

His ememies would have a field day.

But I'm fairly certain the next Democrat president will do more to change the federal stance.

So we're looking at 2016-2028.

3. Last month congress passed a bill with a spending provision that denies federal agencies the ability to target marijuana cultivaters and patients in medically legal states.

That's a pretty good reason for not working to end oppression. Hope our next president doesn't cower before his enemies :p