Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when will it show?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Becksta, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I have a plant tht is almost 3months old and its still
    Not showing any signs of the sex.im an outdoor grower
    And the plant is big and bushy and has calyxs everywhere
    They cross each other.the color is green and light green of the
    Calyxs can anyone tell me how long this will
    Take before it shows the sex?

2. This will never work, man...You know you have to feed the plants children, right, man? Something about a sacrificial lamb, or virgin blood, some weird dark arts like shit, man.:cool:

3. You can't force it to show you its sex. Maybe play a game of, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" to coax it out. Be careful though. If the plant is underage it may try to call for an adult. Hope I could help. :wave:

4. if your growing outdoors then i assume their already into flowering. as for the sex of your plant.. unless you never bothered to check for those white pistols or some balls then chances are shes a female if she's blooming will of calyxes.

then again, I'm really just an amateur at this so if anyone thinks im wrong, by all means correct me. :)

stay high

5. A better place to post would be in the outsoor growers section, youd find more helpful answers instead of smartass ones...
    When the length of the day is 12hours, she/he will start to show sex...o