When will I be clean after .5-1 gram

Discussion in 'General' started by SneakerHeadStoner, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Ok so I'm on probation and I get drug tested every 3 weeks. If I smoke the same day after my test how long would it stay in my system approximately? I'm on the fatter side I'm 190lbs and 5'7" and it's just a 5 panel drug test. Any input is appreciated, ty.

2. Why is everyone on here on probation lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Everyone is different. Most likely you would be clean in a week or two at the most if you limited your smoking to one day. I have a relative in the military that has a possible test once a month. He smokes the day after, and maybe a little the next weekend and is always clean by the time testing comes again. Everyone is different though, so be careful fucking with a probation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Increase your exercise. It’ll help. Drink plenty of water

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What happens when you fail a test? Fail your probation? You will slip up at some point. I hope you make it through probation safely, but gosh, is smoking that important you can't abstain for the length of your probation. I got clean for two years on probation and had a felony drug charge not go on my record. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You’re playing with fire smoking on probation.... but to be fair you’re not the first person around here to do that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I am too. For the STUPID government laws against cannabis prohibition.

8. Lol America sucks for drug laws here in the UK if you get caught with up to an Oz all you get is 3 warnings then a fine every time after that,you don't get drug tests/probation for being caught lol

• Winner Winner x 1