Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when will bitcoin price increse? or write time to buy bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yashrajkapoor, Feb 21, 2018.

1. when will bitcoin price increse? or write time to buy bitcoin?

2. when will bitcoin price increse? or write time to buy bitcoin?

3. print(f){greedisgood-99999;}

Oscillation factor +/- 9000

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blade, if you're asking that question on a weed board, your get rich quick scheme isn't going to come to fruition.

• Like Like x 2
  5. How's the ganja over in India? I bet it's schwag city son!!

I watched some documentary on these holy dudes who smoked ganja as part of some yearly festival right. Everyone gets involved from the villagers who supply the ganja to those holy dudes who smoke it.

It was real interesting to see these guys huffing and puffing on this ganja like their life depended on it. The ganja itself though? Dirt weed, stems, seeds, leaves, all of it went into the bowl they smoked out of.

That was interesting as well because they cupped their hands over this stubby clay pipe looking deal (I'm baked so I don't remember what it's called), then they cupped their hand over their mouth an puffed away. That ganja looked pretty rough though. Like Tijuana brick minus the brick sort of rough...

6. Stubby clay pipe is called a chillum.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nintendo Switch, anyone?

:pimp:

8. You likely missed the boat.
    There are other currencies that are new though.

9. A friend of a friend's uncle knows a guy that is buying large amounts.