when, when?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jangofett02, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I have had my plant since the beginning of may. Its almost 4 feet when will it begin to bud? sorry I have no patience, I could never be a jedi.

2. I am no expert by any means, but I do know that if you want your plant to flower, cut the lights down to 12/12, this basicly simulates falls arrival, allowing the plant to bud to be harvested. I hope this helps you.

Also, use plant food that is called bloom plus, or something to that nature, it will help your plant also.

~~Ryan~~

3. have you hit your plant (s) with any sort of bloom? Try dura bloom, Mega Bloom, KaBloom... you want something with a high middle number. I typically use 10-52-10 or 0-45-12. I am trying a new mixture from a friend which is 18-60-15 more or less. You can get bloom products at any gardening outlet or wal-mart or home depot etc. Use it every two to three days or until the leaves burn (haha). Remember you should flush your plants for at least the last two weeks to get out all the chemical imurities. Good luck.

4. oh yeah, the ripped one is correct in stating that tricking your plants into 12 hours day and 12 hours night will stimulate bloom. Put them in a dark room, no light at all for 12 hours and then remove them and put them in the light. Are you using a timer? Are they indoor or out? Buy a timer if you are indoor as it will not screw up the day/night rotation nearly as bad as you yourself will. I know this from personal experience. Timers are only about 12 bucks Candian where I am so they are a great way to avoid getting the plant all screwed up. Remember not to screw with the cycle. If you set them in the dark a 6pm then the next time they go into dark should be 6pm as well. If you start forgetting or messing with the times you can seriously blow the bloom cycle.