Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when was your first time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daggakwagga, May 13, 2004.

1. my first time was senior year... ya i kno late bloomer!! It was at one my friends smoke outs. A good 15-20 people were in his backyard tokin up. I hit his burb plenty and got high as fuck. I've loved mary jane every since.

2. I can't actually remember my first time.

I remember i didn't get high for the first few times cos i wasn't inhaling properly at all.

I started out with resin :)

3. my first time was in the beginning of my freshman year, and i still didnt get high the second time. Finally the third time, was about 2 weeks later and i got so high and i didnt expect that i would get so high and i got mad scared i thot someone laced my shit with crack or some shit!

4. I remember my first time...Right after school ended for the summer of 9th grade I smoked up with my girlfriend (Ex, I don't even talk to her anymore) from a dub [20 sack] I had bought a few days earlier. We smoked maybe a bowl or two or three. I didn't get high and she just got a head buzz I think. I used the same weed a few more times that summer alone but never got high. Eventually just threw the last bit away becuz I thought it was worthless. Well December of my sophmore year, I had a friend who was a stoner who had stoner parents and would find their HUGE stash and bag some tree for himself or small selling. He gave me about a 2 grams. I tell you, this shit was fucking strong scent and was beautiful. I decided to tell my parents one day I was "sick" so I could stay home and try it out. As soon as they left, I smoked about 2 decent sized bowls and wondered why it wasn't hitting. But like everyone knows, you will know when you are high when it hits you. And oh did it! I was up in the clouds for hours munching nonstop and laughing at the tv and watched "Beavis And Butthead Do America". Even my down-buzz lasted till the late evening. Crazy stuff.

5. my freshman year in highschool.

6. it was some time between February and April during 8th grade i dont quite remember ..lol...... we got a 'fat' dub lol wihcih was more like a 5 bowl went to the dog trails down the street ..smoked out of a kazoo-pipe ...lol and ive been in love ever since ....

7. the first time i did i had to use a fucking can bong it suxed but i didnt care i got high all the same

8. a CAN bong? never heard of it..

:p

ew...i remmeber i smoked tabacco out of a 2 liter bong before, it was fruity/harsh

9. my first time was about a half a year ago i was always against weed and then one night my parents and sis were outta town and i got real drunk with a couple buddies and one of em i knew was a stoner and he showed us his bag.. he had like a dime an i was like lets do it and we smoked out of a little keychain pipe. im not sure how high i got though i passed out pretty quick

10. I remember my first time so vividly, these two buddies of mine got a gram, i always bragged how i hooted, but secretly i was scared to, so n e ways, they call me up and say they need help smoking it, we meet go into the bushes, then one of em pulls out a homade brass pipe and packs it then proceeds to hand it to me, so im all yeah ill just light it to get you newbs going, so i take like 2 little hoots, and pass, they dont even fucking inhale cuz they were pussies at the time, so im all walking in the trails then suddenly im 100 feet away and i dont know how i got there, hahah my memory just jolted for a second cause they said we walked there, then i got mad black and white vision, everything sounded different, i was totally relaxed it was the greatest feeling in the world. then i went home completly baked and my rents didnt have the slightest clue, i was 12 so they didnt have anything to be suspicious about.(or so they thought), n e wayz my mom got mcdonalds and i MUNCHED OUT. then i tripped for like 5 hrs till i went to bed. Ive never gotten that high again, exept like on mush, it is probably the most memorable moment in my life for some strange reason, n e ways, im visiting tony yayo tonight so im rambling, peace

11. first time was the summer goin into 8th grade, i think, might of been summer bfore that. But anyways, i told my sis that i wanted to get high (she was a big stoner) so she packed her red metal bowl that she found at a party with a lil bit of shwagg. We went down to my room which was in the basement and turned my fan on and lit up. i remember her givin me a pillow to cough in so we didn't wake up my mom (it waslate at night and my mom was totally agianst drugs) i took like 3 hits of so and coughed every time. after we finished the bowl we went upstairs and watched dave attel insomniac. damn, memories

12. My first time was great. End of freshman year. Just me in my room. I smoked a bowl and I was like, wow, this is crazy. I just kept going (thinking back, it was some of the nicest bud I've ever gotten), man, and I loved it. One of the most memorable stones of my life = ) After that, I pretty much tried a bunch of stuff just to see what it was like while you're messed. Good fun.

13. my first time was about halfway through 9th grade.....me and some friends decided to skip 4th period and lunch to go smoke a few bowls. We went down to his car to smoke, he loaded about 3 bowls, and i just kept hitting it and hitting it. I felt absolutley nothing, so we just kept loading bowls. After about seven bowls of good kind bud, i still felt nothing. We went up to the local drug store, and sprayed ourselfs down with fabreez. Then we went back to school. I was walking to my class, and still, i felt nothing. I remeber sitting down in my english class, feeling a bit weird, but far from high. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, the high came on all at once. A heavy haze set in, and it dawned on me "im blown out of my mind." I was the highest i have ever been to this date. I freaked out for about 5 minuets because I felt like i was trapped in my body, but after awhile, I felt really good, and I just sat back in class and chilled. My teacher never suspected a thing. After that class I faked sick and went home, and chilled at home. Good times........

14. my first time i tried it was in October of my senior year hs. nothing happened. i tried several times after that and nothing. Finally new years eve, same year, i got high. oh boy did i get high and i freaked the fuck out! was not a pretty sight lol!!! smoked off and on after that and went full time pothead summer of '96

15. first time was the very beginning of freshman year of high school with all my sis's senior friends. it was out on my driveway, they rolled up like 3g's in a blunt and are amazing blunt rollers and they gave me like 10 blowbacks.

16. i was 13. we were having a beach party and some guys there had some pot. that was the "offical" time. i was born high :D

17. Half way though my sophomore year in high school. Friend of mine wanted me to try it so after school we went down to the canyon and blazed out of a can (yuck). I didn't get as stoned as the second time I tried it.

18. My first time was the summer going into high school. so i thought 'what the fuck, im a high schooler now i can smoke pot'