When using a vaporizer does it leave residue on walls?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by romnation, Jan 27, 2010.

1. When you vape does it leave residue that sticks the walls and electronics and other things in your house like what happens when you smoke inside? Or is that completely avoided when using a vaporizer?

2. Vaping can still leave a residue...but I have to wonder just who would go through the process of testing for residue unless they had probable cause.:confused:

3. Yes....

4. Not if you own a Volcano.

5. this reminds me....i had a friend who got 30,000$ on his 18th birthday...... we got a quarter pound every 3 days for like a month and smoke all of it!!!! there were several of us smoking constantly from the time we got up till the time we went to sleep at least 4 bongs and a few joints going around at a time

when we moved out of that apt one of the roomates moved to another apt in the same complex....the owner told us he had to put 4 coats of kiltz primer on the walls to get the resin to stop bleeding thru!

• Like Like x 1
  6. LOL. You exhale. You leave residue. What in the hell does having a 'Cano have to do with it?

7. lololol.

8. That's pretty awesome man.

9. it was definitly a good time!!!!

we had the big bong then also....the 6footer!

11. Good test is blow a couple hits in a white paper towel. If it comes clean no residue

12. damn OP is 8 years old..