Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When to worry about tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexxel, Jul 13, 2013.

1. So I'm wondering how often I will have to smoke before I start noticing a tolerance build up. Usually I smoke about 3 days a week, Should I have to worry?

2. at 3 days a week you may notice a build up after a couple of months. You're number of times a week will definitely fluctuate. lol. I always said I'd only do it on weekends, then boom, i'm doing it everyday and am almost never sober on the weekends. If i'm smoking more than 3 bowls my self that's when I go on a tolerance break, but its different for everyone.

3. Shit i used to smoke every day 24/7 and it made me stupid. 3 days out the week isn't too bad at all. I guess that also depends on how quick your metabolism is though, mine is quick.

4. Strong indicas raise my tolerance real fast if i smoke everyday. 3 joints a week would do me just fine.

5. I only really started noticing a tolerance increase when I started smoking daily. Before that, a couple hits would get the job done :p

6. #6 mexxel, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    yeah i usually try to keep it low, I usually only need literally 1/10 of a gram but thats because I make sure every last bit goes into my lungs and not burning freely into the air and I smoke everything down to the ash and then some more, lol

7. yeah i usually go on a break when i'm smoking .3 grams at a time, .1 grams is my usual amount.

8. One day you will wake up. Smoke a huge bowl of weed, then go about your day as if nothing happened if you let your tolerance gets like mine haha.

9. lol I hope it never does then!

10. Idk .1 is like... nothing. .3 is about a bowl.

11. #11 OntheDopethrone, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    just take tolerance breaks responsibly. my pipe bowl when full is like .25 probably but i usually dont pack it full

12. yeah that sounds about right but when I do it i put a small piece of a nug in it and just do 1 small piece at a time, it really helps get the most out of your weed rather than flaming an entire bowl at once

13. When you smoke and 30 min later your sober..time for a t break or smoke more weed

14. Exactly how I was when I started, and how I still try to be because that's the best way to go, recently I've been going for really big hits though because I really like it when the high kicks me like a mule. With small hits the high builds up, with huge hits you're sober one second and then the next second you're in another realm. Its always best to conserve weed though because in the end you're at the same level whther you took big or small hits to get there.

15. I would say you would only really need to worry about tolerance if your a daily smoker, smoking 3 times or week and maybe even 4 should raise tolerance a whole bunch, but then again if your eating edibles during those 3 days of the week... FUCK YES

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Grasscity Forum mobile app