Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When to take a T-Break??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigbax, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Hey Guys i have smoked at least one bowl everyday since 4/10/2012, as of now if i smoke one bowl i only feel high for like 30-50ish min and no where close to how high i felt back when i started. i was wonder if its time to take a break and how long should it be for. or just any advice on how to get a better high or longer or just to converse

Other Info:

I go through about 3.5-4.5 g's a week
    I smoke 99% out of my bowl and 1% blunts/j's
    I you snuggest a vape it needs to be stealthy (I live with my parents)

Thanks for the help :D

Also I'm sorry if none of this makes sense i just :smoking::smoking:

2. Take a month T break, it'll be amazing when you smoke again after that month.

3. If i was to smoke like 2 or 3 times during that month would it mess things up?

4. your tolerance will build up even after a week of not smoking, personally i go all out on T Breaks, my last one was for 90 days...saves you $$$ in the long run cuz when you start smoking again youre high as balls after one hit...an 8th usually lasts me about 2 weeks, but im not the kinda dude that likes to be high all day everyday

5. when you about to re up but are broke