Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

When to switch to bloom nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by emoni21, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I currently have my photoperiod plants on Botanicare's Pure blend pro Grow and Cal-MAG plus with every watering. I know with it being the summer solstice now passing my plants will start slowly switching the bloom without getting their usual 18 hours of light. My question is should i keep using my current nutes for a few weeks into bloom or should i start using bloom nutrients sooner rather than later? If it matters I'm currently running an all organic setup. Also do you guys have any good recommendations for bloom nutes? I was going to go with botanicare again here with their Pure blend pro bloom.

2. I am assuming this is indoor. During preflower you can switch to 50/50 grow and bloom. Once you are in full bloom/Flower switch to 100% bloom nutrients. SO basically you need to know when you are in preflower before you start making the transition to bloom nutrients.

3. My setup is actually outside in a greenhouse, so I have no control over the lighting situation. Thank you though what you said makes a lot of sense

~edit That being said, I would assume I am entering pre-flower right about now

4. How big is your greenhouse? You could do light dep with a black poly tarp.

5. That being said, I would assume I am entering pre-flower right about now
    Its 6 wide 10 long so not huge but big enough. Im not looking to install any lights though at this point. I just want nature to continue taking its course as I help slightly with the watering/nutes.