When to plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eish, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys, when is the best time to plant the seed outdoors? I thought it would be summer so that it would take advantage of the longer hours of sun to veg quicker but then someone else told me to plant during late winter so that it develops during winter and reaches its maximum potential throughout summer...

Cheers

2. Yeah if you want trees plant around february/march .. I just did mine around june ...so it depends on how big you want them ....

3. What he said.

4. You can only start seed in February if you start indoors. At that time the days are too short and the plant will start to flower prematurely and be stunted outdoors....if it even survived the temps. But if you can start indoors and move them out, the earlier the better.

If you are starting from seed outdoors, it's best to wait until around 4/20. Earlier or later depending on how far north you live. The farther north you go, the later you have to plant. Canadians have to wait until June to plant outdoors while SoCal can plant in late march.

5. Yeah it has to do with the latitudes of each area...
    When would you say about the middle east Mjmamma...
    Does it flower later here or what ?? lat and long around midd 30's...