When to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by toadnuts, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I have pics of my girl. I have stopped feeding her nutes just molasses and water. She has 20 percent clear trics on her. She is mostly cloudy with a few amount of ambers in there. I want her to be strong knock you out!!! I have pics. How much longer do i have? Should I give her nutes ? What do you guys think? I have final flush and overdrive products from advanced nutes should I use them? She is outside looking good. Please help me!

Attached Files:

2. well i have no idea how to answer your question both those are fucking beautiful

3. amber trichs will produce a more body stone while cloudy will give you more of a head high. when they start to become cloudy you can harvest at any time, all depending on what kind of stoned you want. just don't harvest the clear trich buds as they havn't finished their flowering process quite yet, but are close.

4. I chop mine at 50% amber, but that is my personal choice.

5. its all on how you want it to be. cloudy is good but i rather have amber trichs

6. Should I continue to feed her or should I just feed her water how long does it take to flush out the nutes????:hello:

7. Looking good I wouldnt give it anymore nutes. Just mollases and water

8. I would do 10 to 14 days before harvest. Some people do shorter. But I try to get the best taste out of it as possible.

9. What strain?
    How long have was it outside for?

10. It was outside since the begining of the season. She been budding for a month now. It has some browning pistols is this natural? Should i be worried?

11. It was outside since the begining of the season. She been budding for a month now. It has some browning pistols is this natural? Should i be worried? papaya is the strain.

12. yea it is this means its near peak maturtion, 75% of the pestils on the bud should be redding.and THC glands swelled fully
    some stay longer tho..

wait a week maybe iunno look at that shit with a magnefying glass.serious.

13. It is about 50 percent redding of the pistols. It is mostly cloudy. I will check the trics again. I thought the bud stayed green. Thanks for the heads up! How can I flush out the nutes in my flush stage? Could i dig a hole near the roots and run the water hose and flush this way. Or should i use clear water? Or should i use advanced nutrients final flush? Thanks in advance!

14. Give em another two weeks, and DO NOT forget to send me my half!!

Looking delicious man!!!

Hiigel

15. Looks gorgeous. I can only hope for something similar with my plants, they just started budding.
    Happy harvest! :bongin:

16. lol Thanks guys for the help!!!!! :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: