When To Harvest My Plant

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bubhij, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Hey guys just trying to get an idea when to harvest my plant I'm 7 weeks in and i am using 5 23 watt daytime cfls and 3 23 watt soft white cfls my temp is 80 degrees during lights on and 68 when lights off I have pic advise will be appreciated. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404240859.086198.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404240885.939984.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404240937.954980.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404240987.089283.jpg

2. Bongin I'm going take that as a good thing and thanks for the reply do u have any idea what strain it. Could possibly be know its hard from a pic stand point

3. you have nurtient burns on ur leaves, you're plant is looking very sad because of not enough watt's / too much nutrients.. you need to look up the forum on here for ur problem and fix it. But to answer you're question, I would advise on letting ur plant flower for another 30-60days, Considering on what you want to harvest. Advance growing techniques can also help for a bigger yield, Like pulling you're plant sideways at a angle to let the light shine upon more stem to advance more nodes to grow helping more bud growth. But I do say you need about another 200watts to be efficient at a Healthy plant.

4. That is plenty of light for a single plant you only need 100W on a plant to get nice buds. It is however not healthy looking and I would as advised in earlier post take some closer pics of that leaf and post in the sick plant area for help.

That plant is still very early in flowering... I am guessing you are 7 weeks in from when it was germinated and not from when it started to flower?

Definitely need to get that light much closer like 5-10 cm away and if possible use some of the bulbs as side light. Also would help to get some sort of reflector above the lights so you don't lose that light. CFLs are great for single plant corner grows but they have poor penetration and must be kept very close.

All that said your plant looks as though it needs at least 4-5 more weeks.

OP has almost 200W of CFL on one plant that PLENTY of light just needs to rearrange his set up to get better use out of them.

6. Personally I use 2 300w HPS... I used 250/W CFL's 10 years ago when I was young and did a closet grow that did pull about 2ounces dry and I pull 180g min from a indoor plant dry using 600W HPS... You can tell he does not have enough watts are you kidding? I know Nor Cal indoor growers that dont use nothing but 1000W per plant to maximize 32oz per yield from each female. 

7. #8 jonny.blaze/420, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014

He is growing in a corner with ventilation or reflective material... He isn't a commercial Norcal grower he is just trying to learn... First key to giving pertinent advice is to know your audience... Geez you guys and your need for more light. I have pulled a QP every 2 weeks from a 2x4 flower tent using 300W of LED and 250 W CFL in my previous set up... this guy is just trying to learn how to grow one plant in the corner of his flat.

8. Thank for the comments and no I'm not a commercial grower so I don't have all the high tech equipment or lights forgive me for having such a cheap grow area but I do know that I have enough light but I am aware that I need help. So with that said all advise welcome...

9. #10 brendab, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    This is my first time posting and growing.  Do you all think she is ready?  I know we are close.  Thoughts appreciated.  :)   Checked trichs and not seeing any ambers yet.....so just not sure.  Thanks

Attached Files:

• 1st.jpg
      1st.jpg
      File size:
      137.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2nd.jpg
      2nd.jpg
      File size:
      142.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3rd.jpg
      3rd.jpg
      File size:
      139.3 KB
      Views:
  10. #11 jumper420, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    only water it looks heavily nuted for the next 3 or 4 times and make sure the pot is light when u move it before u water also for flowee u want more 2700k bulbs then 6500k bulbs switch your numbers around and make it 5 2700k and 3 6500k

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app