Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When times get hard, Does anyone here smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 504smoker, Feb 11, 2009.

1. it's rare... but i've done it. aha.. not much anymore though. rarly out :)

2. i suggest smoking resin with hot knifes

3. I don't know, resin usually gets me pretty fucked up. It's harsh as fuck but it's generally worth it, at least on my pipe.

4. Yup, or when i clean out my piece.
    Resin hits dont taste as good as bud, but whew does it fuck u up lol.

5. I actually did yesterday cleaning my bowl before taking a t break

6. smokin resin is awesomspecially if you do it out of a stem with compressed brillo pad on the end you melt the resin into the brillo and hit it. basically its a crack pipe lol

[​IMG]

7. Ive done this lol ive never heard anyone else talk about it.!

8. No, thanks. I clean my glass daily anyways, so there's not much to smoke.

<---- Resin Nazi

9. If theres nothing else to smoke, and im really fiening to blaze than i'll hit up my roach sack. Dont like to do it too often though, it sucks to roll and sometimes i get headaches.

But i must admit, there hasnt been a time where i've smoked resin and not gotten high so to his their own right?

10. if im really fiending then yeah
    but if ive got weed, then fuck that.

11. Smoking resin is petty, I would rather just not get stoned.

12. I attempted to smoke resin about a week ago. I scrapped most of it out of my Chillum and rolled into a ball about the size of a bearing. Lit it up and immediately got a headache that lasted for 10 minutes. It was terrible.:(

I will never try that again. But I will resin hit a spoon the regual way. None of that scraping shit. Ewww

13. If you haven't smoked resin, you haven't experienced hard times (drought-wise).

14. Hell ya. I can't wait til my bubbler can finally be cleaned. Resin doesn't taste to bad to me.

15. any real stoner will smoke resin if needed.. can't get weed untill tomorrow? drink a few beers and take some resin hits=

taste like massive amounts of shit but it works..
    i'd rather smoke resin for free than pay to smoke shwag any day. :)

16. i will sometimes smoke it if i am out of bud, have been dry for a while, and there is no oppurtunity to pick up. so basically, only when i have to.

17. i dont im rarely dry..

18. i've smoked resin before, it's not that nasty

19. thanks for the replies, I would have to agree resin doesn't taste good, but in times of need I am thankful for it, it gets the job done... if your a true smoker and you dont have any bud i believe you will smoke it.. for all the light weight occasional smokers out there im sure they wouldnt.

20. iv done it.

only in times of very very desperate measures.