When they come for your guns...?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by srm0978, Apr 11, 2013.

1. What will you do when they come for your guns? Fight or Give them your guns?

2. Hide them really well and deny having any. Except for the muzzle loaders which are not considered "firearms" by the Feds. Double barred 12 gauge shotgun and two 41 cal. six shot revolvers for home defense and a 50 cal. for anything that shows up out in my yard.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcizZebcaU]The Clash - Guns of Brixton - YouTube[/ame]

4. they will have to kill me before they can get them...

5. Id shoot them in the face then piss on their bodies

^#toughestguy

But serious they wouldnt do that.

6. Give em everything I own and surrender my rights and pride

Hashtag Im from NEW YORK

7. Id tell them I only have weapons that arent registered so good luck taking them.

8. From my COLD, DEAD hands.

9. yup WHEN they come for your guns. Cause you know, that WILL TOTALLY HAPPEN. Probably on the same day that North korea nukes NYC too. And porky pig will be flying above the empire state building.

10. Im not a redneck and dont hunt. I do not need any guns.

11. [quote name='"Elitist"']Im not a redneck and dont hunt. I do not need any guns.[/quote]

People don't NEED fancy clothes either. Let's force everyone to wear rags.
    People don't NEED nice cars, lets force everyone to have crappy old cars.
    People don't NEED big houses. Lets force everyone to live in small houses.
    People don't NEED all this food. Lets force everyone to eat only what's necessary.
    People don't NEED TVs. Ect ect

We should be able to own something if we want it.

12. If I show up at your door with taking everything valuable you own, assaulting you and raping your wife and daughter do you expect the cops to show up in time to prevent any of it from happening? If you live in a really exclusive gated community they might be there in 3 to 5 minutes, at best. If you don't than it will be a lot longer. If they show up at all it won't be in time. So how are you going to protect your home, your self and your family?

13. I own a bat :)

14. Not as good as a knife at a gunfight! I'd have you in a heartbeat. And then everything else I wanted.

15. Im not some hood rat living in the ghetto. I live in a neighbor hood where cops patrol all day long and the worst thing to ever happen here was a teen robbing a pizza join with a brick in my hand. And my neighbor is a cop. Only pussies need guns to commit crimes

16. The idea of an armed citizenry has nothing to do with street crime. It is a check against government power.

What will you do when the cops themselves start abusing, beating, stealing from, assaulting, and murdering innocent citizens? (Hint: it's already happening. Check the archives on the right -- Pro Libertate )

What will you do when Washington turns its troops on their own citizens? (Don't say it can't happen in America because it already has, although not in recent times) I am willing to bet that it will happen again in the next decade or two when they try to totally disarm us and some people resist with deadly force. Which was the whole point for the 2nd amendment -- fight tyranny or live on your knees.

17. It isn't this government I fear. It's a future one when we, the 99%, take to the streets and demand that the government act on our behalf instead of the ultra privileged top 1% who get ALL of the increase in the countries wealth while the rest of us lose buying power year after year.

18. [quote name='"Elitist"']

Im not some hood rat living in the ghetto. I live in a neighbor hood where cops patrol all day long and the worst thing to ever happen here was a teen robbing a pizza join with a brick in my hand. And my neighbor is a cop. Only pussies need guns to commit crimes[/quote]

What if you lived in the ghetto? Your saying they shouldn't be able to defend themselves just because they are poorer than you? That's the problem with politics. People look at their problems and not at the bigger issues.

19. Correct, however self defence is not a crime.