When the FUCK did condoms get so expensive?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eyes:Closed, Oct 3, 2011.

1. i went to walgreens,
    and like the 3-box of condoms are like 5 bucks now.
    what the fuck. i remember them being like 2-3 dollars.
    the cheapest one was a variety pack that had like 8 condoms and a bottle of lube in it (which was on sale) for like 3 dollars. it was originally like 11.

broke *****s gotta fuck too!!
    :confused:

2. when aids were invented. gotcha bitch

3. #3 Leesh, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Well there are places that give them out for free, such as planned parenthood.
    I even recall seeing them in the hospital bathrooms as well, along with walk in clinics :)

4. I'm pretty sure 12 boxes are like 3.99 here :confused_2:

5. Duuuuuuuuude I was in walmart the other day and all of them for 3 were like 4$ so I just got a 9 pack for like 10 or 11, but that shit is bogus ! :eek:

6. youre doing it wrong. go to costco and pocket the 40 pack in an aisle with no one in it.. no cameras :wave:

make sure you have some deep pockets. or someone else with you.

7. Hit up the free clinic/wherever you get tested for std's in your area. Ask for some free rubbers, tell them you are very sexually active and they usually give you a brown bag of like 20 :D

8. [​IMG]

9. Dont buy condoms at Walgreens. They're overpriced.

10. i was just sayin'
    like damn.

11. LOL a 3-pack? To last what, like 1 night? Buy in bulk man.

12. Wait till you buy a dozen pack of Lambskins, $36+ per dozen!

13. yea bro like totally go steal something that costs like 20 bucks dude, so worth the several thousand dollars worth of potential court costs, fines, lawyer fees and restitution. and that petty theft charge on your record bro man so worth it to not spend 20 bucks man, especially when the fuckin clinic where they give them out for free is like a whole 15 minute drive down the road dude thats just too far.

14. [quote name='"nb790"']

youre doing it wrong. go to costco and pocket the 40 pack in an aisle with no one in it.. no cameras :wave:

make sure you have some deep pockets. or someone else with you.[/quote]

Lol I used to do that with the huge bottles of robotissin they sell.

15. You get through three in a night? That'd last me close to a week on a good stretch.

16. Well, yeah, once I get started, it is on like Donkey Kong. The recommended dose of my cock is several hours :D

17. cocaines one hellavuh drug

18. think about it like this; ultimately, (long pause), what would cost more, a box of condoms or a kid?

19. OH && they're a bunch of places where you can get condoms for free, if not free, cheap as fuck. Go to health places like hospitals, if you're in school; they should have condoms to give away..free clinics, planned parenthood, shit like that.

20. "yo ms adrian, let me get some condoms! i know you hidin them shits in the closet or sumtin"