When smoking a bowl alone....

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Burnsalot, Feb 19, 2011.

1. ...do you smoke the whole thing at once or gradually take hits?

2. Depends if i have water. If i do, I'll smoke it all, then put the piece down for awhile. If i don't, i wait a lil bit in between hits.

3. I usually load a phat bowl in the piece of choice and just finish it as I please...

Or roll a joint, but same concept...

4. I usually smoke the first one all at once, then pack up another and take a hit whenever I want.:smoke:

5. I like to pace myself.

6. If its my first time getting high that day i'll smoke the first one or two down pretty quick, after that i'll usually wait a few minutes in between hits.

7. Slowly, I like to take my time. I really dont like getting super ripped anymore so I usually never smoke full bowls alone. If I am alone Ill usually just put a tiny little piece of nug, about a one hitters worth, in my bowl and snap it thru and be good. I prefer just a little head change to getting totally bakaked these days.

8. I do it with skates on :D

9. i smoke til im ripped then come back and have a hit here and 2 hits there...keep the buzz going

10. Yeah that's what I usually do too.

11. The whole thing, then I just wait a while, and repeat :smoke:

12. how cud you not have water? you have money for bongs/weed but no water? i'm so confused.

anyway ontopic. usually the whole thing but i dont fill a big bowl really.

13. The only waiting time is myself gathering myself between hits, like catching my breath or w/e. Unless i get distracted by something else I might even forget I was smoking a bowl.

14. haha when i wake n bake sometimes i forget the joints in my hand or that im smokin a bowl.. :smoke:

15. it depends really. most of the time i will grind up what ever i want to smoke throw it all in my big bowl and smoke it. but there are some times i will grind it up, grab my ice pinch bowl and chill on it for a while.

i would use my ice pinch bowl a lot more, but i get so distracted when i have an alone sesh, smoke a normal bowl with the same ammount takes me maybe 3 mins, but using the ice pinch ive sat on .5 for like an hour just waiting for a good time to take my next hit lmao

16. When I smoke alone I take very small hits to save it, plus you can take as much time as you want.

17. I'll try to smoke the whole thing lol.

18. Just get my ipod. Find a dope place to sit. And just chill one snap at a time.:smoke:

19. i live with my mom so i have to smoke outside, so i smoke my first one all at once, than as the night progresses ill load snaps in the bong, climb into the window well (i chill in the basement) snap it, drop back in and repeat as often as needed.