When should this be done? The

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CapJaneway, Nov 15, 2015.

1. This plant is over 3 months old, switched her to flowering at 4 weeks. Taking FOREVER.
    Using roots organic soul, 400w light set up, nutrients used are organic blackstrap molasses/water mix.
    Half of the hairs are brown now, I have no possible way to check out the trichomes. That's why I'm asking for help. Any info would be appreciated! This strain is white widow. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447610318.277493.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447610340.509440.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447610361.443352.jpg

2. When did it actually flower? Flipping at 4 weeks doesn't mean you started to flower instantly, it looks like you have a few weeks to go.

3. They ACTUALLY started flowering at about 5.5 weeks. Is there any cues I should take from the plant when harvesting time approaches?

4. More swelling of the buds and calyxes, less white hairs popping up, trichomes (which I know you can't see), yellowing of the fan leaves, and how long it took others to grow the strain. You can't always count on one factor or someone else grow of course. Just keep an eye and post back on here if you're thinking about chopping.

5. Sweet! Thanks! I will :)

6. It's not ready for sure I think it need 1 month more.

7. It's going to take usually 8-10 weeks from flipping the lights, so you're maybe about half way. Looks like it needs a bit more than the blackstrap to get through those 4-5 weeks to come, it's a useful additive but it's not enough to support a plant in a pot on its own (unless it's a really big pot or some really decent soil).

8. What other home made nutrients would you use?