when should I switch from the wet towel to soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by decloudup high, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I germinated some seeds the other day I am not too serious about it although I would like to practice on growing the seeds have now sprouted about 8 out of 10 did they're from bags that had been sold to me ( yes I know this gives shitty weed like I said I just wanted to practice and see if I could grow one.) Some of the seeds are growing little green leaves do I switch them now? Sorry couldn't find a post like this one.

2. Yes. Switch them now (honestly, you should have switched a few days ago)

Also, don't be too down on bagseed. I just harvested this spectacular bagseed plant. Genetics helps, but how you grow it is most of the battle.

3. Haha aight ill make sure to do it right now as I said I really didn't expect them to germinate.

4. No worries man! Weed is a very resiliant plant. I'll post some pictures of my bagseed on here when I get home if you're OK with that. It might help get ya hyped on your plants!

Good luck blade.

5. Haha sure I still got plenty of seeds lol will keep trying I am about to change them onto the soil