When should i start flushing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by green2thbone, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Quick question,my plants hav roughly 3-4 weeks of flowering left i was just wondering if anyone could please tell me the optimal time to stop giving nutrients and just water the plant,i was also wondering if it is to late to purchase a big bloom nutrient and give it my plant?

2. when grown in pots about two weeks of flusing with plain water will do. if you have four weeks left bloom for two plain water for two(make sure water isnt cold)if plants are in the ground i belive you may not be able to flush out all the nutes... i may be wrong about that i mostly grow in ten gallon pots.

3. I have my plant in a 5 gal pot,and she is coming on pretty nicely,just wanna make sure i get it right so i can get a good grow going next summer,thanks for the info,here 1 or 2 pics of my baby,unknown strain?????

4. my baby:)

Attached Files:

5. nice looks very healthy. baby her.

6. Should b a nice smoke,producing some excellent bud:),and is starting to smell pretty nice, any smoke would be a bonus as i put hardly any money into it:smoke: