When should I start flushing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Mar 13, 2018.

1. I was thinking maybe 2 more weeks then a 2 week flush? Image1520979738.651006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Whats the strain?
    How long has it been budding

3. Auto flower gdp and honestly not to sure it’s been budding approximately a month

4. Quick google search of "gdp auto" leads me to seedfinder which says its about a 65 day strain from start to finish.

With autos you cant go from when it starts budding you have to go from sprout

5. Yea my last 2 grows I based it off the site that said that and sadly my last 2 autos were deff not ready. Of course with me still learning I harvested both early.

6. And I also still have a lot of white pistils

7. From what I was told autos never finish the day they say there supposed to

• Like Like x 1
  8. They look like they still have a while to go.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ive been chopping my og kush auto in stages. Today is officially day 82 from sprout. The breeders site says it has a lifecyle of 70-80 days. I started the flush two weeks ago and chopped the main colas 5 days later. I then chopped these buds at day 81 and 10 days after flush began. They had about 10% amber trichs and there's not much left in leaves. I'm going to try to wait another 4-7 days for final chop. Which will put me around 85-90 days from sprout.

Attached Files:

10. #12 killset, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Never go by breeders times as they are notoriously shorter then actual grow times. It will not apply to your plants. If you go by breeders tumes chances are you could of got more from your plant both in yeild and potency. Breeder info comes from expert growers, with expert set ups and a deep intimate knowledge of the strain. They never give lighting information, medium information, environmental information, all things that will effect the grow time. Use breeders information as a best case scenario. This applies to all their info. For example just because the info says 20% thc does not mean your buds will be 20%

• Like Like x 2
  11. How’s it looking guys do I look close to harvest? I’ve really been trying to look at the trichomes but i I have terrible vision so it’s difficult Image1521573017.138198.jpg Image1521573064.038309.jpg Image1521573129.491125.jpg Image1521573168.975729.jpg

12. My first grow I bought two different loupes and simply sucked at using them. I then bought a PC microscope and absolutely LOVE. Very cool pics. In any event most beginning grows get chopped to quick. My concern is that you still have a lot of green leaves which means unused fuel. Here's my auto og kush at day 85 from sprout. I already took off the main colas since those trichs were ahead of the rest. There will be a big difference in high depending on your trichs and the wait is brutal...lol

Attached Files:

13. So I should wait till leaves yellow to start flush?

14. They will start to yellow rapidly as a result of a flush. Trichs are the only 100% way to know. Get yourself a PC scope of you can't see take high def pics lol.
    Still looks like a few weeks. A nice mix of orange hairs but still a lot of white ones standing up.
    ll

• Like Like x 1
  16. Trapped in by snow today with no internet and nothing to do making it very tempting to get started chopping. Trying pretty hard to wait Image1521662963.230224.jpg Image1521663000.846784.jpg Image1521663035.852506.jpg

17. Here’s some better pics with my girls phone Image1521670900.588248.jpg Image1521670915.344561.jpg