when should i start flowering ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by war_skin2000, Mar 20, 2009.

1. It has almost been 3 mounths since i gave life to them.How should i go about flowering 12 on 12 off or should i give them 24 off the first day cuz they been on light for 24 hrs since they were born then do 12 n 12 ? will post pic's when i can find my camera cord:p

2. you can go straight to 12 and 12.

veg for 3 months? O_O

3. a lot of ppl give their plant 24 or 48 hours darkness before flowering, i dont, but i think it would trigger them into flowering faster. it wont do any harm in doing it, it would be nice to see a side by side journal though.
    3 month vegging, you must have a monster

4. I've also heard of people turning out the lights for 24 before kicking the 12/12. I've never heard of any positive or negative effects. The plant doesn't have a natural response to this, as it never happens in nature. If you are asking if anyone thinks it is necessary, i doubt anyone will tell you that it is. Just set your timer to 12/12 and be done with it.

5. thx's i am useing a 400 wat mh at first i wasent though just some cheap flur light will get pic's soon for ya