When should I harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by middlemede25, Aug 13, 2017.

1. #21 TheWizardVillage, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Also just consider it a learning expense, now you know when is better for that strain to be harvested in your location.
    **if the problem was due to a late harvest, something tells me you have something else going on.

2. usually, you harvest outdoor grows in first week of october, depending if temperatures go too low. Here is Quebec, where it gets to 10celcius in october, we have to chop our plant fasts. Idk what caused your plants to go brown like that, im sorry

4. This was the final result. The smaller buds are looking green and nice to me. And I cant pinpoint a date as to when it starting flowering, I was away most of the summer as my plant was growing. First grow. At least it was a learning experience

Attached Files:

5. Do you have a microscope to look at that bud? I just dont want you smoking mold, Ive done it without knowing in the past and had major migraines and got sick. So be careful!

6. Were the buds that browned out dry and crispy or wet and soft? It sucks you lost your plant but it looked like you had major bug issues. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a caterpillar farm being raised in that girl

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yea thanks man. I could probably get a microscope, seems like a lot of work for a quarter ounce, but I'm curious. How would I know what to look for?

8. just look up mold on weed in google and youll see what to look for. Once you have one (about 14 bucks off amazon) youll have it for life. And Id say its worth the health risk

9. how did your plants like the weekend sunshine? MTL here ^^

10. I dont know homie they are in a crop field , i dont dare to go check them, helicopters from La Sureté du Québec are just over them this week. Hope they get through that heat hahhahahah

• Like Like x 2