Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When should I eat this firecracker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Aug 7, 2011.

1. What's up guys.

I smoked a few bowls almost 2 hours ago. I'm still kind of buzzed, and not completely come down yet. In the oven right now is a pretty nice firecracker, maybe about .4 g's on a cracker. I'm smoking more after so I didn't make it too big.

Should I eat it now, will I come down by the time it kicks in? Or would being already a little high affect the firecracker high? I plan on smoking more after the cracker kicks in.

2. I usually make edibles to get high off of them, not to smoke more. Its pretty late, better to just save it for tomorrow and smoke tonight.

3. It's not a huge cracker, idk how much is on it, like a nice bowl's pack in it. I made it small because I wanted to smoke more later.

4. It most likely won't do anything with just a bowls worth. I guess I would just gobble it right now, placebo effect is better than no effect.

5. I ate the cracker about 20 minutes ago, how long do I wait for it to kick in, like an hour, is that the usual time?

6. When you want to get high(er).

7. Just eat it on an empty stomach you get way more higher IMO. And Its better to eat the firecracker than smoke its up too you though

8. A firecracker with .5 will keep you stoned for the next 4-6 hours if your tolerance is low, and it's good weed. I'd suggest to just smoke tonight, as edibles take 30 minutes - 2 hours to kick in.