Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When should i be clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vortes, May 10, 2010.

1. Im not really an apprentice but seems like an apprentice question.

Going to start looking for a job soon and i need to know how long i will need to quit to be clean. I have been smoking about a gram a day(Mids usually) through my bong to myself, and some more with friends each day. I weight around 145, im 5'11, have a fast metabolism, i dont work out much but i mainly only drink water.

I dont have much fat at all, but im not exactly jacked.

2. When was the last time THC entered your system?

3. Generally, to be on the safe side. I always say 30 days, but I've seen some heavy smokers that aren't even overweight still test positive after 30 days

4. I'm kinda the same stats, a little taller and a little bigger and its been 22 days for me. I will let you know how it goes. (wish me luck) Then again, I only smoked for a month before this but went real hard on 420. We talking about 3 blunts, 8 spoons, 1 bong, and a cup of weed tea.