Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When rolling a blunt do you use the whole cigar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Whenever i roll a blunt i always try to make it as fat as possible. And i tear off any extra paper. But i know people who will roll even .4 in a whole swisher. And they get mad if you try to throw away some of the tobacco paper.

So what do you do? I like blunts. But i don't like putting too much tobacco in my lungs. I feel like it ruins the high.

2. Almost always, sometimes I cut the length down like a cm but thats rarely... But then again I wont roll a blunt under 1g cause I feel like its wasting a dutch otherwise hahaha

3. Why don't y'all just buy mini blunts/rillos?

4. Yeah . If your going to smoke a blunt , you better roll alot cuz that tabacco is no bueno with only a lil bit of bud.

5. I always roll at least a gram. But if i have only a gram i will cut down the paper by like a quarter. Sometimes more just depending on density. I like to have a really high weed to tobacco distribution.

6. I roll
    Fat trees because I'm smoking mids lately

7. I cut down the paper regardless if it .4 or 1g but I mostly roll .4s unless its mids or i feel like getting blown out my mind.

8. I broke the cigar in half today and stuffed about 3 grams in it. It was perfect.