When people say Im done smoking but...

Discussion in 'General' started by zenexo, Sep 23, 2015.

1. you still see them all the time posting pics or videos on social networking smoking all the time? lol. Makes me want to slap them. I understand how it's hard to stop smoking sometimes but at least keep it to yourself if you do and work on yourself from the shadows at least. Does this annoy the hell out of anyone else?

2. Well that is people for you. They love to sound big by saying they are gonna do something but never end up doing it.

3. I understand completely but really I don't give a fuck. But if anyone else wants to give a fuck, be my guest. I have my own list of shit that I'd like to pound people for - like making excuses for genocidal maniacs, etc ...

4. Whoa man, is there something you'd like to get off your chest? :laughing:

5. #5 SlowMo, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
    sorry. I wasn't thinking how that sounded. [​IMG]

edit - spelling... fuhhh

6. I learned a long time ago that most people are all talk and no action.

7. I think it's worse when fools stop smoking but talk shit about it because they secretly still want to smoke so they say things to make themselves feel better about not smoking

/run-on sentence

8. #8 redmars1, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
    I have not seen this myself .....yet!

9. I Have never renounced weed since I first tried it in 2007. I'd rather risk unemployment several times over than ditch mary jane [​IMG]

10. I just took my drug test for school. So tempted to smoke but I got random DT's throughout. Guess I'm just gonna stay sober til 2019 :,(

11. Are you talking about cigarettes or buds?

12. I tell my friends I'm going to stop drinking at least twice a week..and then the weekend comes

13. Oh fuck that. I mean, good for you for making tough decisions like that, but oh man fuck that in the butt.