Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When making firecrackers...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurtonSnow, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Ok first problem, I am allergic to peanut butter, what can I use as an alternative besides like almond butter.

Also, I plan on just putting this in one of those little conventional toaster ovens, when I do this, will it make my house smell like straight chronic, or can you not even smell it?

2. you honestly can't really smell it.

as for the butter, i can't be sure but I think it would work as long as it has the same fatty oils as peanut butter does.

3. I went ahead and bought soy butter.

4. I used this macadamia/almond butter (something like that), worked all right.

It was baked in a convection oven, too, and it didn't smell at all. Just have a window that can be opened just in case. The aluminum foil kept most of the smell down I think.

Good luck, let us know how it went!