when little girls like you (wierd thread, dont judge)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PassTheGrass, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Weird, I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction...

When I was 15 and in my freshman year I dated an 18 year old chick...

Is that really so taboo?

2. No, because it's impossible for a girl to take advantage of a dude.

Double standards :rolleyes:

3. 11-15 is no longer a child you can easily over look? really? 11? do they even come with pubes at 11 these days? Jesus man. :smoking:

4. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Weird, I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction...

When I was 15 and in my freshman year I dated an 18 year old chick...

Is that really so taboo?[/quote]

No, that just means you're a fuckin G

5. hahaha I dated a 16 year old when I was 13 too; different girl.

I didn't think people cared so much about such a small age difference... I wouldn't think twice about dating a 15/16 year old, and I'm 19...

6. #66 Iowa Fresh, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    A 12 year old girl is making you feel uncomfortable? Don't be weird, just* go smash a drunk chick at a party.

7. my friends little sister likes me i think she is 11 and i go pound it when my friend is out getting beer, we are in our mid 30s

8. Would of been nice to tell me you were joking before i made that phone call.

Have fun :wave: next 30 minute's is going to be not so fun.

9. #70 Hydroriffic, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    just about read every post theyve been quite entertaining.
    [​IMG]
    worked with a guy recently who was like 27 dating a 16y/o, at first i was like ehhh then i saw her and was DAYUM RIGHT ON!

10. Wait you think 11 year olds aren't children? What the fuck.

11. [quote name='"PassTheGrass"']I'm talking ones that are 11-15. I know we all remember that age, when feelings of liking someone are very real feelings. I just fucking hate it when they like me, and you know they do because you catch them staring at you and then they look shyly away and blush. I'm very aware that they are natural feelings for them, but its still just an awkward situation. I can't go chat them up like I would with girls my age (18), but they aren't young enough that you can just overlook it and say they are just being children cause they aren't anymore at that age. What do you guys do when that shit happens? Do you confront them about it? Do you ignore it and try not to think about it? I would NEVER EVER do anything with kids of that age, so no pedophile comments, I'm just wondering. I think its kind of funny too. :p

Aww fuck I'm gonna get hated on bad.[/quote]

Dude. No. Just, no.

I have a daughter. I would KILL an 18 year old that tried to get at her when she's 11 or 12. Hell, even 15 is pushing it. Not judging, just telling you that its not okay.

12. Yeah i was confused about that too ^

11-15 is definitely young enough to just overlook...

13. For some reason I've only slept with a younger girl once. And she was only two months younger. Older girls are easier, more experienced and (at least to me) generally look hotter. Though I'll admit some of the 16 year olds out on the streets can generate some really disturbing thoughts. Anything below that should be off limits if you're older then 18, imo

14. Hey man...theres a 3 year rule that I sometimes abide by unless...shes hot. Idk man I'm 20 and I fucked a 15yr old at 19. Wasn't my proudest moment, but shit dude. What was I supposed to do? Tell her to stop sucking my dick? Why would I do that. I aint gay. She was mature for her age....

I get what you mean by little girls though. Idk why but that happens to me sometimes too. My mom had a friend crashing at our place once and her daughter was like 7 years old and wanted to sleep in my room and kept hugging me...I was all like...no...get the fuck off of me you little demon.

15. Most people say this, but hardly anyone gives us some reasons for it. Lulzmaximus did a good job explaining his stance on the subject, but everyone else just says, "They're children."

Why would it be wrong for an 18, 19, 20 year old to have sex with a 15 year old?

16. age is just a number.

17. lol! im 23 and i had a 15 old girl begging me to sleep with her, it was fuggin nuts lol! i just kept saying nah, no more jail for me if i can help it haha! yall know what i mean

18. Happens me me with damn middle school girls, I just laught and tell em I'm waaaay to old, but in a nice way.

Although if they were 18+ and still had damn same middle school mentality I prob wouldn't b intrested anyways

19. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

Most people say this, but hardly anyone gives us some reasons for it. Lulzmaximus did a good job explaining his stance on the subject, but everyone else just says, "They're children."

Why would it be wrong for an 18, 19, 20 year old to have sex with a 15 year old?[/quote]

Because... they're children. Theyre gullible and its easy to play with their emotions. They're so innocent and its wrong to take advantage of them.