When is your favorite time to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaywiz614, Aug 18, 2015.

1. As far as weather and time of day?

I prefer when it's night and raining, I love to hotbox while in the car and it's raining. It puts a whole different vibe to my high and relax's me a lot more. So when is your favorite time to smoke?

2. I prefer to smoke in the morning before it gets hot as hell outside.

3. I use to prefer mornings as well but now I like enjoying it late at night and throughout the night until I passout. Lol. I hate getting burnt out during the day and wanting to sleep.

4. When I'm really hungover :)

5. Me and my buddies would always get caught toking up in our vehicles after school, because there was no house we could go to or no safe place.. Until we thought of one place that is safer then all other places.. The movie theater parking lot.

We would sit in that fucking parking lot until it got dark and often chit chat about what dumb movies were playing and would often just hop out and go see the early ones, and if the cops ever rolled up, we just all hopped outta the vehicle, locked the door and walked in to see a movie, lol.

Safety over comfortability, but im a sketch box and a half.

6. I like to right when I wake up usually pack a bowl before I go to sleep

7. Anytime, i'm not picky [​IMG]

8. I'll have to give that a try it sounds quite relaxing to toke while it's raining outside. My favorite time is usually during the night but I have never done that during a rain storm.

9. at night when its raining go outside and blaze a few on the patio. or a blunt down by the beach with a beer on a hot ass day