When is the soonest time you can lst?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 24, 2014.

1. OK my plant is 2 weeks and 3 days when should I start lst it's only 3½" tall but really bushy should I trim off some of the fan leaves and I also topped her a couple days ago and she is growing 3 main colas instead of 2. Any help would be awesome Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. Pictures would help, but from the way u describe, it seems like you can now, there are tons of methods for LST, personally I use string, poke a hole on the side of the container, string through hole and wrapped around a main stem, very gently pull the main stem down so as to lay it almost sideways, you'll notice the plant curl back up towards the light after a day or so, and you can just keep tying more and more until you have a giant bush plant, or a little bonsai, great for small spaces

3. [quote name="schweddyballs" post="19399579" timestamp="1390596644"]Pictures would help, but from the way u describe, it seems like you can now, there are tons of methods for LST, personally I use string, poke a hole on the side of the container, string through hole and wrapped around a main stem, very gently pull the main stem down so as to lay it almost sideways, you'll notice the plant curl back up towards the light after a day or so, and you can just keep tying more and more until you have a giant bush plant, or a little bonsai, great for small spaces[/quote]Does this help? Methods? Cause I put screws in the side of the container Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

4. Looks healthy but still a bit short, the main goal for LST is to maximize space while not sacrificing yield, your plant is already short and stout, you can start bending over the tallest branches, but I would give them about a week or two longerSent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Oh, and just tie a string to the screw and then around the branch and bend it over gently, then give it time to recover. EasySent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. OK cool thanks manWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D