When is the best time to clip to make clones ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cutieonli, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hello everybody this is my first time growing and I have this beautiful plant which is budding like crazy I got it as a clone and I want to reclone it when is the best time to clip to make clone plants ? And the best way to clone

Attached Files:

2. So some research theres a lot of info on the subject,and many ways to go about it. I will say it appears your plant is flowering which means thr optimum time has passed.

3. Optimal time has passed as Corleone stated but you can still take clones. They should root and it will take time for the plant to revert back to the veg. state but it will. It will look look funky as it starts to re-veg but give it time and love and you'll be fine. The other option is wait until you harvest, re-veg the whole plant and then take clones. Do you have a seperate veg. and flower room ? Also if you take clones now, make sure not to feed them for 3 or 4 days. If you don't that could delay in the rooting process. Anyways, good luck.