when is.it time to flush??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mikieloc, Apr 9, 2013.

1. My.question is do i start flushing.for a week after week 8

ForumRunner_20130409_054425.png

ForumRunner_20130409_054455.png

2. yikes, where did all your leaves go?

3. They have.been faling off.and.ive.been pruning for.better light penetration

4. lol pruning or chopping off every leaf? i would just flush 3 days and chop. buds cant grow without leaves

5. It's hard to tell how far along the buds are, but since the fan leaves have died off you said, it's a good indication that it's almost done. Personally, I would flush it and chop it a week after the flush. It will help those buds tighten up and swell a bit before harvest.

6. Ok sounds like a plan.is it ok to flush with phd ro water for.2 days then a flushing agent for 2

Attached Files:

7. Also they are really dry.i mean really dry i mist phd water daily but they are still very dry

8. I think the dead fan leaves are an indication of a bad grow, no shame in it we've all been there and you will still get some smokeable weed. Next time work on your growing conditions, temperature, ventilation, nutes etc. Also don't prune for light penetration, those fan leaves are very important for photosynthesis. A good grow will have green to slightly yellow fan leaves at harvest time.

Also flushing is a big fat myth, I know there will be fall out from that statement but it really is a waste of time. Your flavor and smoothness comes from the quality of the grow starting at day 1, and from a good cure. If you must flush don't do it for more than a week or you will be further stressing those poor plants.

9. What do you mean, "really dry"? Are your buds crispy?

10. uh guys, i think his plant is ALL WEED. doesnt look like a bad grow to me.

11. No my buds arent crispy just tge leaves that are left

12. That's some good news. I wouldn't bother misting them at this point though. Just finish things out and work on perfecting the next round.

Bad grow was a poor choice of words, grow with problems might be a better definition. It took me years to perfect my methods and I've seen most of them potential problems. Every stress the plant gets in its cycle will effect the quality and quantity. When you finally grow that "perfect" plant the difference will be might and day.

13. Removing all leaves in theory makes sense but you should only remove the bottom growth or dying leaves. Leaves are what take in the light then the plant produces the light and food and the fruit (buds) is the outcome. The bud itself does not absorb the light. You want leaves.