Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When is enough finally enough lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by transit13, Jun 18, 2011.

1. so.... without sayin to much i have pretty much an unlimited supply of free nugs and was wonderin anybody else in this position - medical use, growers where its legal, etc- do you guys take tolerance breaks? i have been burnin through crazy amounts of some really quality stuff lately and was wondering when is enough enough? Do you guys slow down your consumption to like only a gram a day or something? any ideas and response are welcome. oh and not tryin to sound like a dick with the whole unlimited nugs statement lol.

Thanks

2. I usually smoke about a gram a day. Just smoke what you feel comfortable smoking.

3. Shitt smoke till u can't feel ur face...but make sure u doing something positive that's how I do cause I'm in the same space ship smoke all day..

4. I'm in the same situation as you and i've maxed out at like a half oz/week. I've tried more but it's just not enjoyable and I feel like a fiend.

2gs/day :smoke:

5. i usually smoke 28grams every 7-16 days but it all denpends on how i fell
    i usually smoke an 8th a day some times more sometimes less

6. I smoke whatever I feel like. Sometimes that means not smoking at all or sometimes that means smoking a few g's in a day then so be it. Depends on my mood and what I have going on that particular day.

7. I have an unlimited supply and have for the most part for over 30 years. That said I don't smoke all day every day. I don't take t-breaks but I have taken breaks for other reasons.

8. thanks for all the responses guys!!!!