When in the relationship to you tell someone you love them

Discussion in 'General' started by Buck Strickland, May 15, 2011.

1. At the beginning? A month through? I really want to know

2. When you know you love them, just because your with sombody for a month doesn't mean you actually love them. Love is a word thats thrown around way to much.

3. When there is absolutely no doubt in your mind.

When you no longer question the definition of love, because the person that you're with is the rudimentary reason for how you're feeling. Love isn't something you say just to get it out of the way, its something you mean.

Its the most simple and unexpectedly wonderful human emotion, but it is also one of the most confusing. A paradoxical emotion at best.

4. #5 Buck Strickland, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I know that I'm just saying when you know for sure, is it ok to tell them really early?

5. Honestly dude, i'd wait. Even if you do really love them.

6. id say the word love is thrown around way too much these days. i dont believe love is something that you find in someone even after a year. love is something that you get when you work through hardships with somebody and theyre by your side even in the worst of situations. however this is only my opinion and i dont wish to force it upon anyone else, i do however wish you luck whenever the time does come.

7. If you have to ask an internet forum...You should probably hold off for a good while.