When i'm high I ...

Discussion in 'General' started by IpdCarrot, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Okay so me and my friend smoke weed every night, play games around the house ect. , and now we have gotten to a point where we have done EVERYTHING there is to do...
    What now ?

Or... What do you do when your high?

2. That pretty much. Were not the most active group unfortunately. Mainly for a lack of duckets.

We picked up Texas Holdem recently its not bad. We play a lot of 8's as well.

3. circle jerk?

4. start drinking

5. I make beats with a synthizier and software on my mac. Soon enough my friend and I should be putting out some beats on Youtube. From instrumentals to techno, all of it.

6. Since you've done everything inside why not go outside?

7. Have you gone camping and smoked under the stary sky?

I dont mean generic pay-for-a-spot campsites but real mother fucking camping

8. I'm a pretty solitary stoner, so I do things like draw and write.. I really really want a camera so I can try my hand at photography though.

other times I watch comedy central or listen to pandora. sometimes I just walk the city, that sort of thing.

9. I just make beats when I'm high work on lyrics practice the raps. Shit I'm so excited I'm finna go to school to become a music engineer so I'm working on all my material right now.

10. I always turn on tunes, its a must. Then I go out on my balcony and look at the mountains or go for a drive or play some xbox or play guitar or smoke more or fuck or eat or dance or go to a concert or play monopoly(hardest thing ever) or smoke some more or post shit on gc

11. Go out into the woods or wilderness and smoke. Go and hikes and shit, but not really tough ones or you'll lose your high;)

I know it sounds really hippie like but I want to bring a drawing pad with me and just look at the clouds and draw, I see so much shit in the clouds when I'm high