When Im high I listen to Mozart and code.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TR4FF1C, Jan 31, 2014.

1. My free time I listen to Mozart and code , interesting part I'm in high school last year . And i been learning HTML and after I do I'm going to Java. What do you guys do? Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good nerdy rock music to zone and code for me would be RUSH!

I used to code html, php, JS. for some web sites but got burned out on it. Made good money though.

3. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19443230" timestamp="1391204224"]Good nerdy rock music to zone and code for me would be RUSH!I used to code html, php, JS. for some web sites but got burned out on it. Made good money though.[/quote] coding does relax you , and also I'm learning to also make money on the side plus it'll good for a collage and etc lol Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Storm Crow, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    "Belly dancing" music and reading medical studies for my List! Here is the latest VERY cool abstract.  A 14 year old girl with leukemia was dying after they tried bone marrow transplants and more. The doctors gave up, but her family didn't! They found some RSO!

[SIZE=12pt]Cannabis extract treatment for terminal acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a Philadelphia chromosome mutation     (abst – 2013)         [/SIZE]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24474921
    \nWithout any other solutions provided by conventional approaches aside from palliation, the family administered cannabinoid extracts orally to the patient. Cannabinoid resin extract is used as an effective treatment for ALL with a positive Philadelphia chromosome mutation and indications of dose-dependent disease control. The clinical observation in this study revealed a rapid dose-dependent correlation.
    \nSo, she apparently is being/has been cured ("effective treatment") by using RSO! :eek:   This is the first study that documents a cancer cure with RSO, and that is BIG! :yay: The more RSO she got, the better off she was, and it happened fast! (a "rapid dose-dependent correlation")  DANG! I wish I had the full case history! But at the moment, PubMed just has that tantalizing abstract. Better than nothing, but what a teaser!
    \n\nGranny

5. how long did it take you to learn code? i used to know how to in high school and that was a lot of fun. it'd be cool to get good enough and come up with stuff nobody's ever thought of before

6. Isn't listening to stuff like Mozart help stimulate neural connections in your brain, which is why people find it easier to think while listening, or something along those lines?

7. [quote name="ChillFave" post="19443319" timestamp="1391205387"]how long did it take you to learn code? i used to know how to in high school and that was a lot of fun. it'd be cool to get good enough and come up with stuff nobody's ever thought of before[/quote] there's a site I use totally free , can I post links? Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i listen to tom petty when i do homework

chyeah please

10. [quote name="ChillFave" post="19443437" timestamp="1391207160"]chyeah please[/quote] okay well if you wanna practice again and learn go to codecademy.comSent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. When I'm high, I turn into a zombie and raid the fridge. Other times I just load up photoshop and watch my hand move the wacom pen.