When i saw the mafia

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kronik4200, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Wanted to share this story. this happened last year sometime, me and my friends were sititng in mc donalds.. so stoneed i sit down to eat and start eating.. next thing i know everyones all quiet and i started to listen carefully these old guys at the table next to ours ( they all looked italian and were kind of old) they were talking about how some guy had a bazooka go through a window and one of them was talking about how they hung some guy. they were just basically sharing a bunch of stories in the middle of mcdonalds.. nobody was in there except us so i dont think they really cared what a bunch of little kids heard. we were all busting up laughing (well i remember i was atleast) i was laughing so hard and i couldnt stop, and one of my friends stood up and ran out side and across the street and we were all looking at eachother like what the fuck? and he calls us when hes across the main road at a CVS and he goes cmon guys and we were like wtf did you run for? n hes like they scared me

2. i was smoking at this park at like 2 o'clock with eight people and one guy kept goignt o get water and one time he was coming back and we all see him just drop to the ground and we think he fell and we all laugh and he doesnt get up for like a minute so we start to go over and he gets up and runs the other way we go back and are like wtf

like 10 minutes later he calls me and goes are you guys ok when i got back from getting the water you were all gone and there were these really scary black people we give him so much shit for being a dumbass

3. thats sick dude i wish i saw people from the mob around here.

4. They probably weren't in the mafia.

5. Scary people? Oh wait, scary black people - oh, ok, I get the punchline so much better now :rolleyes:

6. I see these people outside my building every day. Except their Russian.

7. so you were a little kid last year sometime huh? how old are you...lol.

joking .

but thats pretty funny...seems like everybodys got the friend that would do something like that and go across the street to cvs in fear

tha team bitch

8. My uncle was in the mafia.

9. oh man dont mess with the russians...

10. Man, that's a hell of a lot cooler than that time I stumbled into McDonald's at 9 PM drunk as shit and got into a political argument with some bums.

11. my uncle was in the mafia

no joke.

12. as surprising as it seems i live in a city in tn that was once nicknamed "little chicago" with its ties with the mob, a lot of drugs pass through here btw......ii knew a guy who sold cocaine that knew a "friend" who knew a friend, who's friends with....well you know the story, and it was pretty crazy the shit he told us bro...

13. mess with the russians by telling them that the italians are out to get them. and ftr, russians aint got nothing on the irish, just watch boondock saints. ;)

14. Ha, Im high around the mob all the time, they come to our parties, my friends step dad is a mafia and he got stabbed by his wife and shit he has the scars to prove it, and hes got tattoes from head to toe. But the mob bosses are very respectful and Im VERY respectful to them. But we have to hide the fact that we grow our own drugs cause if they found out, we are FUCKIN dead, like FUCKIN dead.

15. i kinda think it was just some older people messing with you... i mean if i was older and with some friends and some stoned kids were near me then it would be pretty fun to start making up shit to scare them and what not

16. so are you filipino and you live in Japan or what?

17. I saw the mob, or maybe it was one of those political war loving pigs, either way..

I was at a local resturant having a meal, and this guy was near me, probably ajecent to me, I'm sitting there eating and this guys getting into some serious arugments with the party across to him. He started talking about how these towns stopped letting him host his war ceremony's for the "fallen vets" and how saying barack obama is going to be assisnated, I'm not sure.. This dude was a fucking crazed drunken itilian just trying to pick a fight with other customers..

that was after gin and tonic number 6 that he began mindlessly shouting over nothing.. he was kicked out sereval minutes later..

god damn i'm stoned lol

18. man im half russian... you mess with the russians you get a hot iron on your belly. beat that. plus you should see the russian prisons... doesnt get any more hardcore than that :eek:

19. o ya? one time I was walking down the street, some guy asked if I had a hit for $5 for him (not weed) and I told him to keep it movin; about 2 blocks later, I'm walking past this apartment building and I look into the gate and i see the same dude sucking someone off. wtf? gay.

edit: oh thought this was for funny awkward times. oh well.

20. dude i can absofuckinglutely tell you that my uncle IS the MAFIA.