when i listen to music high...

Discussion in 'General' started by sokal, Jul 27, 2011.

1. i somehow try to make the lyrics of the song seem like every verse has some kind of underlying meaning that works its way into my life somehow. always makes me feel fucking awesome too. changes the song for me, lol. anyone else do this?

i'm talking about laying down with good headphones and just listening to music with no other distractions...like phones, comouters, tv's....

2. So.. you relate to music? I do this a lot sober too, depending on mood and artist. It's what makes music as good as it is. When I'm high though I don't usually do it.. I focus more on rhythm, production value, and just the sounds themselves.

3. Listening to music is in the darkness of my room is one of my favorite things to do while high. Sometimes I feel like I get a deep connection with the artist, and I understand what he/ she is trying to convey. idk, fun times.

4. True. I let the rhythm and sounds form images in my mind, or sometimes I feel like they are stimulating different parts of my head like a massage or something. lol.

5. lol i s'pose. it just seems "easier" when i'm high, i pay more attention to every sound. not just the words, it's like i hear every single sounds that is being made.

6. when im high and bumpin rap i understand all the lyrics but forget it as soon as he spits the next line i dunno i cant explain it

7. that would be quite frustrating xD