when i got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mattd_9, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Ive been reading a couple of threads around here about people getting caught so heres my story.

After school me and my one buddy evan went to my house rolled a J each then went on my back deck and smoked it up. We went back inside and rolled another one and wen we finished we were watching T.V cause it was a sick music video (forget it though) and my dad comes bursting into the room with the joints on the couch beside us, but i quickly threw them under the pilllow beside me but forgot about the papers.
    He looks at them and says "what the hell are those for?"
    Me "umm drugs"
    Dad "Bye Evan get the fuck out of here!"
    then he gave me a big lecture about how he was dissapointed at me and blah blah blah.
    then he started crying, YES CRYING!
    i may sound mean but i was trying not to laugh because this wasnt a big deal to cry over.
    But my older brother did drugs 2 and he ran away for like 3 weeks or somethin when i was like 4.
    I guess my dad didnt want to see me go down the same path but i did :p

soo thats my story! hope ya liked it

2. damn, and your in canada too, i thought parents would be more laxed there

3. You shoulden't have said "drugs". That implies to your dad you think "drugs" are cool. You should have said "calm down dad you have your liquor cabinet so why can't I have my joint? calm down!"

4. Thats deep dude

5. i made my dad cry once when he found out i'd been skipping a lot of school, before they believed me that i had good grades still. i felt awful. i would have much rather him have caught me with weed.

6. i remember the very first time i got caught. when i was younger, i was like alot of teenagers and thought i was invincible. i have always been big (not fat or gigantic) and could out smoke, out drink, out do my friends on anything. Well i was around 13, and had been smokin probably about a year. Any way i was with a friend and we had no weed and where stuck at his grandparents for the night. i suggested we sneak out and meet my dealer, but he was too paranoid about getting caught. anyway he goes to the bathroom and comes back with two bottles of pills. hes looks them up on the internet so we think everything is cool. now heres the part i dont remember well. we just start poppin pills. they were anti depressants, anyway he took about 2 or 3 of one and 2 or 3 of the other. i take about umm 5 or 6 of one and 5 or 6 of the other. After takin the pills, i didnt remember anything. and bcack when this happened i didnt remember that night. anyway i wake up in a daze (fully clothed i might add) and my friend (who is a lightweight) is being dragged around in circles on the floor by his grandmother. Also he had pissed himself. she is screaming, and then i hear the ambulance drive up and the grandmother is like get out of my house, our neighbour is taking you home. So i just walk to the car, leaving my shoes and cell phone in the house. Anyway when im leaving, some nurse comes up and asks me if we were doing drugs. BUt no one had told me how seriously my friend was messed up. so wanting to protect myself, and my friend too, i say no. anyway i go home and am really dazed from the pills. i tell my mother that my friend is in the hospital, and i dont remember our convo. but then my friends grandmother calls and tells my mom that my friend tested positive for marijuana. anyway she tells my mom that i need to go up to the hospital later to get a d.t. and stuff. so i come clean. my parents are very godly and i was raised up in a family that went to church alot (we tried to at least) and also my parents were very good kids when they were younger. well it was a big deal when i told my mom. we both cried and what not. but my dad was wh0o i was scared of. anyway he comes home and i explain to him about it and he takes me up to the hospital. i come out positve for marijuana, and i tell the nurses everyhing i no about my friend (who was actually in acoma for 3 days) anyway theres a little more to the story but hope that entertains u.

Jah Bless

7. yah thats true because i have tried drugS just one drug that i live very very much :p

8. Shouldn't stereotype man. I was gonna tell my mother I smoked when i was 16, but I went to a party and she found out I was drinking and the next day I got this whole lecture about drinking under age and how bad it is. If my mom knew i smoked she would have done anything short of kill me!

Sorry to go off topic but even though the laws are more relaxed in Canada dosent mean are rents are any cooler with it

9. Ma parents would have been so pissed and done more than just a leture.

10. my uncle walked in on me takin a hit off my bubbler and i swallowed a mouthfull of bongwater (when i say swallowed i mean inhaled then gagged on) but it was cool and he didnt tell no-one