When I get high...

Discussion in 'General' started by VikingToker, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ... I get the sickest nightvision. I've climbed a mountain in the dark while high. I navigate through the fairytale-esque black valley forests of Norwegian folklore like a fucking baws. Darkness does not hold me back. I do not need light - I see silhouettes and shades of grey and blue and it's enough for me to scale a cliff in pitch darkness.

Fuckye weed

fuckyeeee

2. This story exceeded my expectations.

3. you have to give yourself time to adjust or just wear a pirate eye patch(what they are actually used for)

4. i like this story because of the rocky start and the cliffhanger

5. Kick ass man..:smoke:

6. yeah man, pretty ripped right now and that was a sweet story

kinda blew my mind

7. I'll be in Norway less than 3 weeks from now for a week and a half trip... I hope it's easy to find hash there and I hope I can find some of dem 'fairytale-esque black valley forests of Norwegian folklore' near Oslo or Bergen.

8. I'd love to hook you up man, but I only know about the community in Trondheim.

Bergen is a stunning place. Prepare yourself. Romantic city, too.

You can ask about hookups in those places here: freakforum.no

I hope posting that link isn't against the rules, I'm just trying to help.

9. You ain't the first one to notice this-

Cannabis improves night vision: a case study of dark adaptometry and scotopic sensitivity in kif smokers of the Rif mountains of northern Morocco (abst - 2004)
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=622015fb9fc70e40c4d0a198efd77cb6[/FONT]

(There's more than just dull medical studies in my List. I've thrown in a few odd-balls like this one on the Rif. Click the 1st link in my sig. EDUCATE YOURSELF!)

Granny :wave: