Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When I get high, I just feel like smoking more

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentlyBaked, Apr 30, 2012.

1. #1 FrequentlyBaked, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    Whenever i'm high, for some reason I get something like a craving to smoke another bowl, and then I smoke all of my weed so fast, when I want to save it :confused: It's like, I wont realize how much I smoked until all my weed is gone. Is this weird or am I okay? :eek: lol

lol I just realized this makes me sound so horrible xD

2. You need self control

3. welcome to weed my friend. its all about the self control

4. "alright, i'm just going to burn this joint, then chill for an hour and go to bed"

15 minutes later, i'm sparking another joint while breaking up bud to put in my vape. what the fuck happened? And now i'm dry until Wednesday. Whoopsies.

5. when i wanna save bud i usually would smoke some then go do something that requires a lot of concentration and stuff so i get in the mindset of not smoking anymore because i wanna do well :D although it doesn't work if you are a lazy ass that just likes to chill on the sofa doing nothing after blazing... :D i like to do that too and that's why i run out of weed so often hahaha

6. Thats called fiending hard haha just start taking out a bowls worth then put the rest of your bud away or something

7. Man I do this shit too :smoke:

8. I laughed at the title

9. I find even if i smoke more, there isnt much of a difference. For me, once the mental transition has been made, its been made.. i'm high and then I slowly become sober again.

But yeah, it's just self control man. You got a problem that you need to work on

10. You need to smoke more than you did the first time.

11. It's cause you're enjoying yourself and you're like I want to keep this going but you just need to rationalize that doing that is actually making you less high in the end, try to find a good medium where you can get really high and be comfortable until you're down to smoke again

12. I've found that the only solution to this is to just keep smoking all day :bongin:

13. i just smoke so much in a short period of time that i have no desire to smoke more. So i just take huge rips out of my bong and repeat every hour or so

14. I just make sure I grind all the shit I'm gonna smoke up before I start the session and just ration it all out.

15. You're getting into the crazy metaphysical concept of weed! The area that relies on brain chemistry and luck. Lol, I feel you though. That's why I like to make my first hit fucking MASSIVE. The rest is all arbitrary

16. After a certain point it gets self-limiting because you forget to keep hitting the pipe or bong or whatever.

17. Dude don't smoke all at once, yes the buzz of marijuana is very lovely but also have self-control and limit your use so you'll enough to keep through the rest of the week.