Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When i collect enough keif, what do i do then?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blueschill, Jan 11, 2013.

1. when you cant see metal and all you see is keif then you have enough. and sprinkle a bit over bowl packs.

2. it was not a lot but when i saw my first bit of keif , i must b honest, i got a little excited like a school boy.lol Ive read on this forum here its quite strong?

3. what i do is, smoke a bowl of reg weed to ashes, leave the ashes in there.

flatten the ashes just a tiny bit, not pushing them down into the bowl, and drop all your kief on top of that.

ash screen son.

smoke that shit.

4. ^^ I do that as well, or I sprinkle it on top of bowls / joints

5. make hash

6. hell yeah +rep:D great sugestion

7. thats also how i do snaps after a bowl when i'm too lazy to empty it and shit.

8. This. Get yourself a cheap pollen press and make some hash ;)

9. Don't forget the penny!

10. I dont see the point in making hash from kief since its already so potent, just pack it in with your weed

11. Hash is a fuckier high , either way u can't go wrong .. As long as u don't drop It on the floor or something cause then ur fucked

12. Most of the appeal is that it's just easier to handle than a bunch of powder sitting in your grinder.

13. I use a grinder very similar to that one. Two floors. But I found out that the screen isn't really that efficient. Because it only peeks through small holes. I ended up removing the screen so the bud stores it self in the bottom floor.

Does it happen to you? I feel it doesn't catch as much kief as it should.

14. If you have an old grinder, grab a new tooth brush and clean it over a cutting board or plate. Scrape into a pile with a credit card.

15. I tried this once, it all just pulled through :( never again

And yes, I utilized a plug nug hoping to prevent this tragedy...sadly, to no avail.

16. I have this same exact grinder haha I used it for a couple months, put at least a half pound in there by now and haven't gotten more than I'd say a gram of kief. It's not that great of a grinder tbh; now I have an aerospaced grinder which catches kief way better and have only been using it for 2 weeks and have like .2g worth of kief which is pretty good imo

17. When I have a lot of kief I usually make a supercharge joint with friends. Big joint and all the kief I accumulated. Make awesome joints. Here is a picture of my last supercharge for new years eve

The rolled product was around 3-4g

[​IMG]

18. I make a sammich bowl. Weed keif weed. Then I smoke that shit. Mmm