Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When driving, wheres the best place to hide the stash..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ludaa04, Oct 26, 2009.

1. So wheres the best place to hide ur dank incase you get pulled over and the cop searches your car?

2. I usually just keep it in that compartment between the gas container thing

3. i have no idea where that is or if i even have one lol. I wanna find a better place then the center console so i feel better about driving with it. I only drive with green if i have to tho.

4. oh dude now i know what ur talking about, thats a pretty badass spot.

5. rule of thumb, never travle with grass in a car... un less it's appsolutly necessary.. Second don't drive hi and have a stash. that's probable cause and they can search your car with a dog and find it. third.. if your ever gonna travel go to the store so you have munchies, but put your stash inside the food bag hidden, so if the dog does come he's just smelling the food... the trick is not to fool the dog because your not gonna be able to do that. But to trick the handler into thinking its just food!.. hope it helps.. i kinda rambled and i have a lot more to say but lets start here. I've been pulled over to many times, i drive a lowered car with illegal window tint and exhaust... cops don't like me in my town.

6. put it in your crotch if you cant eat it

7. if your gonna do that just make sure it won't fall out... or smell.. the dog will come for you.

8. this thread sounds police-ish....