Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When does the Psychemedics MRO call?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Disposableaccount, Aug 3, 2017.

1. A common tale, I'm sure - I'm going mad with anxiety waiting for the results on my hair test.

If I tested positive, how long after my test can I expect the Psychemedics MRO to call?

I took my test at 8 am Monday morning. It's currently 11 on Thursday and while I'm subscribing to the "no news is good news" philosophy, today is probably the first day I could possibly get the MRO call, and I'm wondering when I can breathe a sigh of relief.

For what it's worth, I shaved off all my hair after 12 days clean. They took my facial hair for the test, and it was probably about 3/8 of an inch long 9 days after shaving.

Assuming the 7-10 days for clean hair estimate is accurate, I think I should be fine - but you're never fine until you're fine.

2. Update: I passed. No MRO call for me!

3. When did you find out that you passed?