When does the plant start to resinate?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by babaloeey, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I'm three weeks into flowering and although I see lots of white hairs and buds forming, I don't see any trichomes or crystals on the leaves or anywhere. When do the trichomes usually develop?

2. Get a Pocket Microscope and look at it close, you'll see trichomes :D (Yeah, folks, I know pocket microscopes come cheaper than this but I bought this one cause I like the company.)

3. it depends on a lot of things i suppose....just be patient...you'll see those stalks swellin up and shit soon.

4. Depends on the strain. I have some 3 week old Lemon Skunks that have trichomes on the fan leaves already lol. Basically you should see heavy formation of trichomes in the 4th, 5th, and 6th weeks during the "swelling phase" (mid-late flowering). Once the flowers have begun to set is when you should start to see them form. Remember that you have 6 or 7 more weeks before your plant is completed. There is a lot of time left to grow some tiny little THC towers. Don't stress.

5. Well if you rub the stem gently, at the point where it becomes thicker, then you get that MJ-like smell.
    Also after some weeks the leaves start to feel gluey, and that's terpenes and resin too.

However the base of the plant or the wooden parts, do not smell very much.

I guess the more smell, the more resin!

6. You guess?

That's what this place needs. Guesses. Someone that has read something, halfway confused, guessing for a grower.

BTW. 3240 Hz is a bit low. More like 4420 Hz ;)

7. I grow myself actually more than some of the noobs altogether it must be 50 or 60 plants.

It's Nobody's Place.

OK it starts resin production when it gets high enough.

Some day i used to inhale this white stuff using the nose I guess it was amphetamine. I am off that for many years pls don't bother me with that.

I mean I am a bit mad not good at arguing not good at receiving criticism.

I hope we can be "Good Friends", Snow Crash, that is what one dealer is always saying, when he gets money. Otherwise he wouldn't bother much about me.

8. Oh, dude, you should have quit when you were behind.

1) You grow but don't know how many plants you have?

2) Plants don't "get high" from resin.

3) I can't see how mentioning a past of snorting meth somehow adds to your credibility.

9. Thank You.

1) No I do not really know. Because new seeds pop up on daily basis as well I have no idea how my outdoor sites are doing until I visit them again.

2) Who knows if they respond to their own drugs? Marijuana is weird, from what I have experienced. I would say they have feelings- how, otherwise, do I get these strange visuals? Maybe like someone wrote, MJ is a biological from of a carbon monotube elevator that stretches into space.

3) I write it so you can laugh at me, and don't force me to take every bit here too much serious. Aka grammar police, Manual of good style, and implied censorship.

My face does not show traces from this stuff, I pulled the plug early. Don't touch the picture of my mother as well. Look there are people here mentioning mothers, I just ignore it and never reply to that. Not that I do not disagree. But I do not really consider arguing as entertaining.

I mean all this meth stuff and bad pills and Red Bull happened to a whole generation- Shouldn't we happy if we just survived it somehow?

I get some real hash very soon and then I would smoke it and ramble eternal nonsense, not to mention how high I am. Right now I am frustrated nothing available.

OK I READ: All parts of the plant contain THC. So I am not sure how to answer the original question. When the crystals form well there is no answer and you know it.