When does flowering start?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stonednhappy, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Ive been on vacation so I never started a grow. Today I put some cracked seeds in pots and I was wondering, Will they start the flowering stage right away? Around when will they be done?

2. flowering will start in about another month and wont end till the end of september to the middle of october.

3. Mine are just beginning to flower NOW.

4. I actually put down 6 seeds so saying that around 3 are female if I just grow em straight with nothing but water and sun how much final product could I get? more than 1/4 ounce?

5. Outdoor marijuana begins to flower as soon as the days start getting shorter, and gets closer to equinox (sept 23rd) when 12/12 accours naturally. So early august is the average flowering time.

I think that dates right, and i hope this helps.

- Vince

6. last year my grows didnt begin to flower until around the middle to late september, but they were more sativa dominant so that prolly had a lot to do with it. one plant didnt finish untill the first week of november, i had to bring it indoors and stick it in my window.

7. my biddy earlys are starting now too....