Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you smoke your keif?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, May 13, 2013.

1. I got all this keif just from 2 grams. That's a good amount considering 2gs isn't a lot. But it's not enough to smoke yet. I was wondering when do yall usually smoke your keif. When it's half way? Full? A quarter full? Just let me know down below!

2. I usually forget I have a keif collector, so I usually smoke it when I chance upon the extra chamber of my grinder and there's a decent amount in there. Somewhere between half full and two thirds full usually. All depends on how high I wanna get.

3. Here's the pic

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mmm that looks yum. Just smoke it when you feel like it, it all comes down to preference. I remember I almost had a full chamber once and I managed to spill it everywhere beyond recovery. That was hard to deal with.

5. Most of the time ill put a layer of kief on top of my first bowl of a session maybe the second if I'm wanting to get super duper high lol

HIGH 5

6. I've never let it reach full capacity before. I usually just pick up a good bit on a guitar pick and dab it in the middle of a fresh bowl every once in a while. Really no method to it.

7. Was a good ass smoke too, but damnn how the hell did that happen?

8. Don't regret, enjoy haha

9. After I run out, but I think I'm going to try to wait a week, because I don't feel as if I get as high as I could be getting.

I recently bought a 4 piece sharpstone, and it came with a free pollen press. I got a lot of kief just from an 8th.

10. I usually use mine whenever I start to run low on my stash.