Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you consider yourself a pot head or seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by powertopeeps, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hit the nail right on the head.

Just smoke your bud and say fuck em.

I wouldn't consider my self to be a seasoned toker till 15+ years of the herb,maybe 25+ years.Im no were close.

2. I can't agree more with this. When my friends (or I) do stupid things, it's ok to call them dumb-ass lazy fucking stoners. But if someone would come up to me and go "you are a dumb-ass lazy fucking stoner," I would have to punch them in the genitals.

3. I see pothead as more of a derogatory term, though I don't mind, but I see stoner or toker as a more acceptable term.

4. Seasoned Tokerdom is reached not by the amount of years smoked, but by the knowledge that you have accumulated throughout your usage.

5. shit man take a T break

god i wish i could afford to smoke like that. peace

6. I've always prefered Cannabis Connoisseur myself :smoke:

7. I just call it a hobby, but if were going by the,

I wouldn't know what to say, I do it weekly, I joined these forums to learn about it, found the perfect smoking spot for me and my friends in the woods, in an abononed shack want to grow my own so I stop pissing money away and I'm actually more knowledgeable than allot of my friends whom smoked up to 4 years longer than me. It's just, I don't smoke daily and I'm young to it. Plus I already have a high tolerance from I'm guessing getting heritage from my dad whose done so much harder shit than I could ever imagine plus weed.

8. You're seasoned after gaining 150,000 experience points during your toking adventures. Your other option is to sign-up for the Seasoned Toker's Apprenticeship Program. Hope to see you there.

9. Seasoned Tokers don't care about labels.

10. When you ahve knowlage about it, can smoke and be matuer about it, Im growing this summer, and have been smoking for about a year. I think i will be closer to seasoned toker after this summer.

11. Haha, me too.. Been in my little message under my name forever. Not necessarily every stoner is a connoisseur.. For example, when I have a decent amount of good weed, yet someone shows me another strain of some super dank, I'll buy that just to have a variety of strains to smoke, I think that's a true cannabis connoisseur

12. Bingo. If you have to ask, you aren't one. That's why I made my tongue in cheek quip about the 'Seasoned Toker's Society'.

13. I know I'm not a seasoned toker,
    but I do know one when I see one.

14. [​IMG] :smoke:

15. I considered myself a seasoned toker after I took my first T-Break. I know a lot of people who smoke a lot, and have said that they were gonna go on their t-break, and then say that they "had" to smoke today so they'll start tomorrow, etc.

T-Break shows will power, responsibility, and when you come back from a rather extended one, you have (imo) a better appreciation for weed and the times when it is acceptable to smoke it.

16. WTF>

Do i need somthing to post?

EDIT: drunk n trippin,

17. LOL. Have fun drinkin' and trippin' mate ;)

18. I'd like to say that it doesn't matter at all really how long you have smoked for....

I've talked to kids I used to know as "Pot-Heads" that have been smoking for years and starting talking about my Hindu kush pickup and how its pure indica and its really nice.

He then asked what indica was...

19. It's funny because I was once in many of your situations. I hated the word pot head, everything about it especially if someone called me one. This is when I started smoking and although I've only been smoking for over a year I believe I'm a seasoned toker.

The way some people reacted to me being high was ridiculous. One of my friends every time he saw me high would wave his arms and go oogaboogabooga and shit like that.

When I started smoking this pissed me off, but as time passed I came to look at the word pothead very differently.

Now I look at myself as a pothead and if someone wants to look like a retard, or state his disapproval I just shake my head.

Then when they go get drunk I beat the shit out of them and piss on em.jk