when do i harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by danmanme17, Jun 10, 2008.

1. what are the signs to start harvesting?

2. October.

3. Hi, i got a bit of a noob question. i have been growing indoors for 3 years and have decided to grow outdoors.
    i used 2 grow 18/6 all the time until i want 2 flower obviously.
    now i planted them quite early which means the days are just getting longer.
    my question is they wont flower until the days get short (12/12). or will they? i mean i have 1 plant that i have in a green house and have had it since early febuary and i want 2 to if it will just wait until october? like he said ^^ or will it just b like fuck it and flower in the middle of summer. which im not sure if that is possible. i just want 2 make sure. Tanks

4. Outdoor plants will naturally flower as the days get shorter, which is after 21/6 (June 21st). Flowers will be ripe in time come October but some strains can take longer.

As always, just wait til the decline of hair colour on the flowers. :)

-JC

5. going by season and hairs is ridiculous, get your self a 10 dollar pocket microscope from radio shack and harvest correctly, by the trichromes
    i like about a 70-30 cloudy amber ratio.

but some buds mature slower, and its about prefrence with the trichs, what kind of high do you want?, more cloudy= clear head high. amber=a more couchlock, type body stone.

6. Going by season/hair colour is a bit silly, but it works. Plus I've never seen those microscopes here in the UK. And Particular brands around doob3r?